The Fine Print
Refer someone you know today!
This organization is always looking for great people, and you can help!
You can help NHRMC, a friend, and yourself by participating in the NHRMC Employee Referral Program. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that hires who come into our organization through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with us longer and are more cost effective to recruit. If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our hospital and they meet the qualifications for an existing job opening, it could be worth $1,000 if you refer them for employment and they are hired– $500 after 90 days that your referral remains an employee in good standing, and another $500 after 1 year.
How does it work?
- Employees may
loginto www.nhrmcerp.com to access rules and refer a friend!
- In addition to each referring employee completing the referral form on this website, applicants should list the NHRMC employee who is referring them under the “How were you referred to New Hanover Regional Medical Center,” section of the employment application
- The Human Resources Employment team will track submitted referrals and match them with new applications as they are received
The referral bonus program has very few rules.
Please refer to the following:
- The referral must be submitted prior to the candidate applying & the hiring of a referred employee must occur within six months of the initial referral date
- Contract Staff, Volunteers, medical staff, leadership positions above a Coordinator level, and HR employees are excluded from receiving referral bonuses
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with our organization within the last 12 months. Previous and current employees of the network are not eligible to be referred for this program
- In the
eventan applicant is referred from more than one source, the first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment
- The referring party and new hire must be employed by NHRMC at the time of payment to receive the referral bonus
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organization’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential